Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Runaway Princess


She watched women lounge by the water’s edge, their bodies covered with only small strips and triangles of colorful cloth. The men made her heart jumpstart. The sight of naked, male flesh brought heat to her face and a giddy energy to her belly. Men of all colors paraded around, proudly showing their smooth, clean chests. A few of the men had battle scars, others had inked bodies with intricate designs. Too bad the men wore coverings over their cocks.

Back to Six Sentence Sunday

15 comments:

An Open Book said...

Sounds like she going to have a GREAT weekend- nothing like adrenalin running your life- lol
Dawne P

Sara York said...

I realized I accidentally posted the exact same random six sentences from Runaway Princess this week as I did last. So I just changed it. Hmmm, I guess I liked that passage. Hope you like this week's six sentences.

Liz said...

too bad indeed! nice work Sara!

Jean said...

Yeah, too bad! I was waiting for a description of the guys... no seriously sounds like a hot scene. Want to know more about these women and their men. Great six!

Carolyn Rosewood said...

MMM-MMMM!

Gayle said...

lol, love the last line!

Sara York said...

Yeah, the guys were modest during the day, but at night, it's heats up when the party starts.

writeintention said...

Oh, what a description...love your six!!

Kim said...

I want to know more... great six!

Lisa said...

Woohoo!! Hotness!

S said...

LOL. What an ending sentence! Full of promise, I hope!

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Whoops! My finger hit the enter key before I was able to post my name! That last sentence must have rattled me. It definitely made me want more.

AllureVanSanz said...

I love this cover, and I love this excerpt--I also lament about covering right along with your character. LOL

Best,
Allure

Lindsay said...

Great six

Ginger Simpson said...

Should be a game show. What's behind curtain number 1? Great six.