Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weiner's Wiener

So when Weiner showing off his wiener was it really a bad thing? Weiner has a private life. He may be a bad judge of personal behavior, but was showing off his ding-a-ling to women bad?

Let's look at the facts. Weiner is married. His wiener belongs to his wife. He says he didn't cheat, but he did have phone sex/twitter sex with women on the side. Having sex on the side is cheating even if you don't stick your ding-a-ling in another person, you are using another person to get your jollies.

Weiner lied about his penis. He knew that the c*ck in the shorts was his. Here's a slide show, not sure how long it will be up, but I know my own body and Weiner should know his. He knew that was his d!ckie and what he'd been doing with it to get it that size when he took the picture.

Lying about WienerGate was wrong. How can his own wife trust him, much less the voting public. Had he not lied then maybe he could walk away unscathed, but come on. Why lie about your wiener. He could have just told the truth and been done with it. Of course his wife still has to deal with the fact that he's pond scum, but that's a different story.



Is looking at pictures of naked people wrong? Depends. Sometimes there are naked people on the screen. I write erotic romance, I see naked people on my book covers. My husband knows I see naked people all the time because sometimes I design my own covers, but I'm not sending those naked people pictures of my naked bits. It's a one way relationship. They take the naked picture and I used them to cover my book. The relationship works.



If you are sharing naked pictures with someone on line and not telling your spouse or significant other, then that's wrong. If your spouse knows about it, and you both agree it's ok, then share away, just don't go into politics.

No comments: