Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Working It Out


Lance moved his hands, massaging the stress from Jake’s lower back. Jake’s dick grew hard.
“I promise I’m not trying to come on to you today, but your glutes need some relaxation.” Lance rubbed at Jake’s waistlne, pressing on knots and finding the sore spots. His fingers worked magic, relieving tension Jake hadn’t noticed.
Time slid by as Jake drifted in and out of his thoughts. Lance’s hands had roved all over Jake’s body, giving him relief he hadn’t known he needed.
Lance rested his palm on Jake’s shoulder, indicating that the massage was over.

12 comments:

An Open Book said...

"your glutes need some relaxation." now there's an original pick-up line- Great 6 Sara
Dawne P

Alix said...

Fantastic six, a great massage is what I need right now. Thank you!

Laura said...

Oh just yum, Sarah, I can't wait to read this one!

Ray Sostre said...

Cool massage sceene, seemed relaxing.

Jean said...

Does Lance make housecalls? Send him over...with Jake! Lovely six, Sara.

Sara York said...

Thanks everyone. I wish Lance made house calls, Jean.

Sam Crescent said...

Great six.

Lexxx said...

Really great 6. I think my glutes need relaxing too... just sayin...

Vivien Dean said...

This just made me want to go and get a massage. Where's all the hot guys when I need my glutes worked on?

Bree said...

My glutes need some relaxation, too! lol! Yum!!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My site:
rachat de credits rachatdecredit.net

Gemma Parkes said...

Loved this six Sara!