Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #3

Joining me today are thirteen fantastic authors, who have written their own interpretation of this single picture for Flash Fiction Friday. Please click on the link below visit their Blogs to read thirteen very different Flash Fiction tales based on the same photo. To view the other memebers of Flash Fiction Friday click this link Flasher Fiction Friday.

Laura couldn’t believe her boyfriend had brought her here. She’d even worn matching underwear and what did it get her? A night with ten drunken frat boys who weren’t even hot. Laura had done the striptease down to her underwear then feigned an important call. Stupid college boys, she was done being a cougar. Next guy would be older and totally hot.
The doorknob started to turn as she looked back over her shoulder. Hell, these guys were crazy. Laura jumped to the grass below and sprinted to the street, not caring who saw her.

I want to give a very special thanks to thank Laura Harner, author of Ty Hard and Highland Shift, for being my guest star on Flash Fiction Friday. She's such a good sport for being in my post today. Check out her books on Amazon.

13 comments:

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

This was great, Sara! I'm glad she decided to get out of there. Well done!

Katie Harper said...

This was very entertaining!! I hope I look that good climbing out of a frat boys window. Great job!!

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

For sure Laura needs to dump that loser. What the hell were they drinking all night to get so drunk they let a hottie like Laura slip out the window. So, what happens when a cougar trades up and goes for older men, is she still a cougar then or a Bobcat?

Sara, that was great!! As you can tell by my long winded comment - I liked it.

Muffy Wilson said...

What a clever take on this photo. Loved it!! If she is a cougar, then I want to look as good a she when I get to be one.....oh, shit!! I am!! Well, I dunno look like that:) xo

Heaven Liegh said...

LOL I guess she just looks like she attracts Frat boys. I loved the cougar aspect!

scorpioundone said...

What a great idea! (flash fiction, I mean). Also, nicely written! :-)

gemma parkes said...

I'm not surprised she didn't care who saw her looking like that! Hot! Loved it!

Patricia Logan said...

Don't you just hate those frat boys Sara? Loved it

Lisa Worrall said...

Fabulous :)

Chris Quinton said...

Oh, very good! Loved this!

Sara York said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I'm sure Katie and Muffy and Laura will all look that good as a cougar.

Benjamin, looking like her I think any cat name would fit.

Laura said...

What can I say...those boys just couldn't keep up!

Davee said...

I liked your description of a cougar tiring of the game. Wonder if she was part of a "train" before she escaped? good job.