Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #4

I hope you enjoy my Flash Fiction for the week. Once you've read mine please go check out the other Flashes from some of the best authors in the world.

"When we get back to civilization do you think they'll believe we didn't fight the entire time?" Marian asked.


Blake stared at his ex-enemy's lush body and sighed. "I don't give a shit what they think."


"It's been ten days, you think the rescue boat will show up soon?"


"The signal fire's out now. Maybe after the rain ends we can build another."


Marian took Blake by the hand, "Want to go have some fun?"


"I thought you would never ask."

Click here for more Flasher Friday Fiction

12 comments:

Jp Archer said...

Nothing like a little frenemy sex. LOL. Good job Sara! Keep 'em coming!

Heaven Liegh said...

Nothing like being naked in the rain to put you and your enemy on common ground. I really enjoyed this one.

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

Sizzling hot bed buddies here! Great job, Sara! xo

Bonni S. said...

Loved it. Very intriguing and I want the next scene.

Lisa Worrall said...

Teehee - I think they like each other a little bit..

Patricia Logan said...

It's always sexy when you're doin the enemy

Chris Quinton said...

Very neat! *g* This is a great twist.

gemma parkes said...

Great 100, really enjoyed it!

VenusBookluvr said...

I want to know how they got there ;-)

Katie Harper said...

I want to go have some fun! In fact, I need A LOT more fun in my life. Where is this beach? Great job!!

Muffy Wilson said...

At least they agree on what they should be doing in their spare time. Delightful:) xo

Davee said...

Sounds to me they don't mind being castaways, nice job.