Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #5

I hope you loved my Flash Fiction today. Once you read mine just click the link at the bottom of this post and read some other terrific author's Flashes.



Jeff gave Mike a dirty look that didn't even communicate fully the anger he felt.
"Untie me now."
"Hardly, you were flirting with Nick."
"No way. Nick isn't even cute."
"Then why the hell did I see your hand on his ass?" Mike yelled.
"It was an accident."
"Well mister accidental ass grab, I'm going to teach you a lesson about touching."
"Untie me and we can work this out."
"Oh hell no. You think you can boss me around? This is payback baby."
"You're kidding me."
"I've been taking BDSM classes from the Wolf."
Jeff's heart stalled. "Not the Wolf."



15 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Ooooooo, not THE Wolf?!?! He's in for it now. Tell me more. Great FFF:) xo

Davee said...

Nice paybacks can be torture, but then again paybacks are fun. Good job.

Davee said...

Nice paybacks can be torture, but then again paybacks are fun. Good job.

Betty said...

How many times are we told keep your hands to yourself.Now we know why...

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Love it! Want to meet The Wolf ;-)

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

Oh awesome! I think he will learn his lesson and keep his hands to himself from now on. lol Well done!

Bonni S. said...

Sometimes I hate that it's only 100 words. I want the rest of the story. Excellent post!

Heaven Liegh said...

The wolf? Sounds intriguing!! My mind is going crazy. What happens next?

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

Ok, so...it is possible to grab someone's ass by mistake. Accidents do happen. Sometimes an ass is just begging to be rubbed, touched, fondled. Oooops, I digress.

The Wolf sounds like my kind of teacher, I wonder if he gives private lessons?

Cool post Ms. Sara - this could be the start of a nice scene in one of your books

VenusBookluvr said...

Loved it!

gemma parkes said...

Great six, intriguing and fun!

Katie Harper said...

THE WOLF!! NOT THE WOLF!!! That is just mean!! LOVED IT!!

Jade said...

I love payback!! would like to meet the Wolf!!

LB said...

ooh- the wolf... shivers... great post

Havan said...

Oh - I have to meet this Wolf! Maybe he can polish me up some ... hee hee