Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #6

Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday where me and a few other authors do our best to entertain the heck out of you with 100 words or less. I hope you enjoy my twisted tale and check out the other Flashers here.

James had waited months to get Anna here. Long hours sitting across the boardroom from her had left him aching for release. But she was his boss.
"That's it baby, pull off my pants."
"I want to touch you."
He shook his head then remembered the blindfold. "No, not yet."
She tugged at his waistband, slowly revealing his hard length. Her hot breath tickled his belly and his balls grew tight.
“Awe, that’s it darling.”
“Please, let me lick.”
“Uh-uh. I’m boss here. Do what I say and I’ll reward you.”
Anna bit her lip and her cheeks turned pink.

Remember to check out the other Flashers.

10 comments:

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

Nice office fling! Well done! I like how he took control. mmm

VenusBookluvr said...

Bondage in the boardroom -- cool!

Bonni S. said...

Uh oh doing the boss could get her into trouble. Nicely done.

Katie Harper said...

I'm hiring!! He can come work for me. Great hours. Better benefits. ;)

GREAT JOB!!

gemma parkes said...

Very hot 100, really enjoye this!

Ana Hart said...

Sexy role reversal!

Laura said...

Sometimes the boss just needs to give up that control! Very nice!

Harlie Reader said...

Love a man that takes control.

Harlie Reader said...

The picture says it all, too.

Zoey Marcel said...

Sexy post and picture. Kind of makes me wish the scene was longer. Lol I know what's going to happen, but let's pretend I don't and find out ;)