Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hot and Sexy Assassins

I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo - or National Novel Writing Month. November is crazy fun, spending every extra second writing a novel. Loads of coffee and tea which I've already bought my supplies for both. Then there's the music. Here's my rundown of what I'll be listening to. Breaking Benjamin, The Contact, Rocket Many by Elton John, Green Day, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, REM, Lump by the Presidents of the United States, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Smashing Pumpkins.

Yes, this book is going to be gritty and grungy. My NaNo book is about an assassin who's hot and sexy. He's in over his head when he discovers he likes men more than women. Poor guy get's lost in a web of sin and seduction only to have his job, his security and his sanity threatened.

This is Aiden, my main character. He's going on a huge roller coaster ride this November with me. I'll be updating my blog with little teasers about what happens in Aiden's world.

2 comments:

Ciara Ballintyne said...

I swear the internet is lousy with assassins. Yours is the fifth I've come across.

So... I'll pitch my assassin against your assassin?

Sara York said...

Funny Ciara. I love my assassin, he's totally gritty and hot.