Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Brad Venz and Andrew Grey

Each week a few of my author friends and I write what we call Flash Fiction Friday. It's 100 words written from the inspiration of a photo. I hope you enjoy this week's little exercise. I want to thank Brad Venz and Andrew Grey for being such good sports and letting me write them into this scene.

Brad's senses were dulled by the wine, his breath shallow. Andrew slid his hand over Brad's chest, flicking his nipples. Brad moaned but didn't speak. Andrew didn't like it when Brad spoke without permission.
"I know you want to say something but you must stay silent,” Andrew commanded.
Brad's dick grew hard and his balls ached.
"Stand still and don't move," Andrew said. "I've got a surprise for you."
Brad moved his hips, forcing his dick to graze against his pants. Release was so close but Andrew would be angry. Andrew loved giving head too much to let Brad blow yet.

I hope you enjoyed my flash fiction. Please remember to tell Brad and Andrew how much you enjoyed their participation.

Andrew's latest book, Artistic Appeal can be purchased from Dreamspinner Press.

Check out more FFF here.

22 comments:

Bonni S. said...

Excellent FFF post! Loved it!

Erika Badass said...

Excellent!! Loved it Sara. Nice and Sexy. Ok, well, it wasn't nice, but you know what I mean :P

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

Ooh, so hot! Great FFF, Sara!

LunaEllaAldora said...

Ooh so naughty!

Jade said...

Yeah!! great post! I could picture Brad and Andrew in my head!
Love it

Lee Brazil said...

Great post! Dominance is so sexy...

yvonnenicolas said...

Ooo, steeeamy! Very hot! Loved it!

Lindsey said...

Lip licking lovely! Great post.

bradvenz said...

Loved this Sara! And the part about me not being allowed to speak. You've been peeking through my windows again haven't you? LOL! Very hot. Excellent job!

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

Oooh, this was hot and I can relate to aching balls. There is a little something of everything in this one;; some D/s, a little head and possibly more later. F-ing great post.

Sherri Hayes said...

Loved the D/s in this one. :)

Anonymous said...

Why is it that it's so much hotter when I know both of the characters and can now picture them together? Very hot post Sara. Thank you! *where are the shamwows?*
Patti Logan

Katie Harper said...

CENTER OF THE SUN HOT MY DEAR!!

GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find something written by Brad Venz. I'm dying to read him but I can't find anything. Can someone tell me where to look?

Sara York said...

Brad is in the middle of writing his first! So he's a virgin...

Andrew Grey said...

You made me sound so hot!!!!

Loved it.

Andrew

gemma parkes said...

Great 100, naughty!

VenusBookluvr said...

Great FFF!

Havan said...

very nice :)

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

I wish Andrew had a surprise for me! Great post.

Davee said...

Your FFF reminded me what it's like to be in deep physical need. Nice visuals, Sara.

Anonymous said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol