Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - It's all about me

This week's FFF is all about me. Yep, it was my birthday week so I'm only inviting myself as a guest on this post. Hope you enjoy this flash and check out my books.


Sara knew she could win against Jack since he’d broken his arm last year, but did she want to win? There was too much riding on this. Not only would it change everything in her life but Jack’s too.

Tony was being annoying, like usual. Sara hadn’t meant for him to hear the stakes of the wager but she hadn’t known he was standing so close.

Jack’s dark lips curved into a smile. The twinkle in his brown eyes almost took her breath away. Should she accept what he offered and lose or win and make him do it her way?

For more FFF's this week read the authors below

21 comments:

Jean said...

Love that you leave me wanting to know exactly what their bet was. I can guess. Well done! So much implied in so few words.

Luna Ella Aldora said...

Which does she choose? If he'd broken my arm, I'd have kicked his ass in arm wrestling though and left him in the dust and then some. OUCH!

Naomi said...

Very intriguing - You leave me wanting more

ERP said...

Well? Well? What happens next! Give woman, give!

Jade said...

so?? I'm dying to know what the bet is about now!! I can guess, but not for sure....
Great post!

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

Well, I'm curious like everyone else, but in my mind - it's a no brainer. She needs to win and have him do it her way. Or win and do it anyway she wants, but I'm sure he'll love it anyway he can get it. Loved it.

Cassandre Dayne said...

Love it - and you know what I would do

Lee Brazil said...

Dang! What's the wager?I don't know what to encourage her to do!

Davee said...

She should "Burger King" this one and have it "Sara's Way", rawr chickie, sexy post and happy birthday!

Yvonne Nicolas said...

I vote for the second choice! Excellent post.

gemma parkes said...

Intriguing post, what does she want him to do? Mmmm! Great post!

Bonni S. said...

I'm pretty much with everyone else, wanting to know what the wager was and if she should win or lose. Great post Sara.

Sara York said...

Ah, but is it really what all of you think? It may not be about sex.

Sherri Hayes said...

Sounds like it's a win win for her either way, but winning would just mean she calls the shots. That's appealing all on it's own. ;)

Katie Harper said...

HER WAY! HE SHOULD DO IT HER WAY!! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell.

FANTASTIC POST!!

Rolling Muse In The Roses said...

Mmmm yum I wonder what will happen ;-) So intense and hot.

Eden Connor said...

I bet you've been a tease all your life, woman! I'm hanging by my flash fiction fingernails here; good post! :D

BLMorticia said...

Oh love it Sara!

VenusBookluvr said...

Love that you've left me with so many unanswered questions. Fabulous job!

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Love the emotion in this. Very well done!

Lisa Worrall said...

Woo hoo - I wanna know more - does she win?