Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Surprise Sleep Over - Second post

“Oh God, I didn’t mean to run into you.” The man stepped back, grasping Nick’s upper arms in his hands.

For a moment Nick fought the stranger’s grip. Fear shot around his thoughts before he realised the man holding him was James from accounting. 

“I didn’t know anyone was still here.” His heart still hammered in his chest and his breathing was erratic, but he wasn’t sure if it was from the fright or the fact that James was touching him. 



12 comments:

gemma parkes said...

reat six, l think someone has a massive crush!

Erika said...

OOO Intriguing Sara. So he has a crush on James from accounting then? awesome

Kallypso Masters said...

Ew, boy! Sounds like James isn't your stereotypical accountant! Nice Six!

Bonni S. said...

I like James from accounting! Love this six.

Jonna Rae said...

Hot hot hot. Steamy workplace romance in the works? Sounds delicious.

diannehartsock said...

Sweet! I love Nick already. I hope his sleepover is everything he's dreamed about. :)

BLMorticia said...

Nice Six Sara!

Sara York said...

Thanks everyone

lexcade said...

Oh my. I love a chance encounter!

Jenny said...

Nice :D

Gayle Ramage said...

Aw, I did wonder why he was reacting like that but with that last line, now I know. :)

Ruth Madison said...

That is so sexy! Wow.