Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What's going on in my erotic world???

Hmmm, that's a good question. I'm writing like crazy. Not on blogs but books. In the last eight day's I've written another book, Torn to Shreds. Torn to Shreds features Brett, an ex Marine who's pissed, lost and lonely, and Lucas, a college kid who has been taken as a slave by one sick bastard.

I've signed a contract for Selling It. I seriously loved writing Selling It. Here's the blurb.

Teens are dying and Blaine Wilson, a DC police detective, knows why. The scars on his right leg, left rib cage and left collar bone are a brutal reminder of his past as a teen prostitute and a key to solving this investigation.
Blaine’s trips to gay bars are wreckless but he’s searching for solace for his wounds. When he meets Andy everything changes. Dating Andy forces him out of the closet at work and then he has to admit his past indiscretions to his captain.
Andy falls in love at the drop of a hat and he's promised his two best friends he won't fall so easily again. When he meets Blaine he's helpless to the instant attraction.
Andy and Blaine are dedicated to making their relationship work when the killer targets Andy and his two best friends. Can Blaine save his lover and Andy’s friends without losing himself?
I've got one book that releases in January, Zane's Inferno - A part of the His Hero Anthology, and I'm part of a super cool Blog Hop. It's the Cock and Bull Blog Hop. Love the name.
Here are the prizes for the Cock and Bull Hop
Grand prize: $150 Amazon Gift Card
2nd prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card
3rd prise: $50 Amazon Gift Card
We'll be starting January 2nd so don't forget to come back here and check out the tour's progress.
And that's what's been going on in my world. It's my birthday this week so don't forget to stop in on my Facebook page and wish me happy birthday. Kisses to all, XOXO

No comments: