Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cock and Bull Closer, The Wonderful TA Chase


Hello Sara and everyone,

Thanks for hosting me at your blog, and thanks to all the visitors stopping by to check out the last stop on the Cock & Bull Blog Tour. I hope you’ve followed us all since January 2nd when I hosted Julia Knight to start the tour off.

I thought I’d end the tour with a little bit of heat. Nothing wrong with that, right?  My upcoming release, The Longest Stride, will be available at

Amber Allure on January 22nd
I don’t have an actual link to my specific book, but here’s a link to the Amber Allure front page, and The Longest Stride will be on there when it comes out. Also, it’ll be discounted for the first week. Who can pass up a sale? Lol


So I’ll share the blurb for The Longest Stride and an excerpt:


Branimir Javlosk moved from Montana to Kentucky over twenty years ago, following the man he loved to a strange new place. They started a rescue farm and rehab center for retired racehorses, or any equine that needed their help. Branimir gained a reputation as a horse whisperer, able to take the most frightened horse and teach it to trust. They were on top of the world until Branimir’s lover died in a car accident.


He’s continued on, allowing the horses that need him to fill the empty place left by his lover’s death. Yet Branimir has a secret hidden deep inside of him. One he only lets out on rare occasions when there is a need. 


Austin Jameson Spellsin is the youngest and favored son of one of the country’s richest men. Austin’s not interested in working in the family business of building oilrigs. He wants to ride horses in the Olympics, eventing to be specific. Yet with all his money, he’s never found the right horse for him. Until one morning, he stares at a scar-covered, half-starving mare and sees the look of eagles in her unvanquished gaze. 


Of course, falling in love with the damaged mare isn’t going to make her want Austin, so he turns to the one man he knows can help him. Taking Mary’s Gospel to Branimir Javlosk seems the best way to win the mare’s troubled heart. Little did Austin know, not only would Mary’s Gospel lose her heart to the older cowboy, but Austin would find himself wanting to heal the wounded soul hiding inside Branimir. 

Excerpt:

Austin smiled. “You know what my secret is. I can’t whistle.”

Branimir chuckled. “I’m not sure why you’d keep that a secret, but thanks for sharing. I’ll still sleep with you, even though you can’t whistle during sex.”

They laughed until Austin met Branimir’s gaze, and they came together hard, teeth clacking as they kissed. He threaded his fingers through Branimir’s head and moaned low in his throat as Branimir grabbed his ass. Wiggling and squirming, he straddled Branimir’s lap.

He ground his erection into Branimir’s, and their groans mingled. He dropped his head back and kept rocking their groins together. Branimir encouraged the rhythm until panting filled the room. Sweat dripped down his cheeks and Austin leaned forward to nip Branimir’s neck.

“You’re so beautiful,” he murmured as he nibbled along Branimir’s throat, taking little bites as he went.

“As are you.” Branimir squeezed Austin’s ass, running his finger along the seam of Austin’s jeans and pressed just a little against Austin’s hole.

The pressure from Branimir’s finger made Austin want more. He reached down and opened his pants, revealing his cock. Branimir caught on to what Austin was doing, so he undid his own jeans and brought their naked shafts together. 

“Holy shit!” 

The heat of Branimir’s skin along with the strength of his fingers wrapped around his own shaft drove Austin closer to the edge. He thrust, fucking Branimir’s hand, letting their pre-cum ease the friction, but only slightly. There was a little bite of pain to the hand job. 

“I’m coming,” he warned.

“I’m right with you.” 

Within seconds, warm cum spilled from them, coating their cocks and Branimir’s hand. When his last drop squirted out, Branimir came, adding his own to Austin’s. As his climax faded away, he fell forward onto Branimir’s chest. 

“Wow. I needed that,” he muttered.

“So did I, but I want in your ass.” Branimir patted his ass before gathering him close and standing.
“Let’s go take a shower and see where we can go from there.”

“Sounds great to me.”

He wrapped his legs around Branimir’s waist and rested his head on Branimir’s shoulder, letting his lover carry him upstairs. He marveled at how strong Branimir was, considering Austin wasn’t a light weight, but Branimir wasn’t out of breath when he hit the top of the stairs.

They moved down the hallway to the bathroom where Branimir set Austin on the counter before turning on the shower. Austin sat there for a moment, watching his lover strip. It shouldn’t have been erotic, because Branimir wasn’t trying to be. He unbuttoned and removed each piece of clothing without even looking at Austin.

When Branimir revealed his upper body, Austin gasped. Scars marred his chest and back like he’d been in a lot of fights. One scar looked more like a horse attacked him. Austin jumped to his feet and went over to run his fingers over the jagged line.

“Wow, that had to hurt,” he commented.

Branimir stiffened, but didn’t pull away. “It did.”

“How did it happen? I can’t see you not paying close enough attention to let a horse nail you like that.” Austin noticed how tense Branimir appeared as he continued to trace the old wound.

“Yeah, well, I wasn’t really expecting it from this particular horse. He’d never shown any signs of aggression toward me before, but I guess it just goes to show you can’t get distracted, even around a horse you trust.”

Austin studied Branimir, something in the man’s voice telling Austin there was more to the story. Yet the way Branimir turned away from him told Austin, Branimir didn’t want to talk about it.

“Looks like you had quite a few run-ins with crazy animals.” He whispered a caress over Branimir’s chest, pausing to tweak his nipple.

Branimir hissed and reached for Austin’s pants. “You need to get naked and we need to get wet before all the hot water is gone.”

Austin chuckled as he ripped his clothes off and crowded Branimir into the shower stall. He inhaled sharply as the wet fell over Branimir’s body, outlining all those wonderful muscles and tanned skin. The man must sunbathe in the nude because there wasn’t a tan line anywhere. Austin almost swallowed his tongue at the thought of Branimir lying on the grass out under the sun. God, he hoped he got to see it just once before he had to leave.

“Shit,” he muttered as he soaped up his hands and grasped Branimir’s cock with them. He pumped while Branimir dropped his head back and groaned.

“What’s wrong?” 

He could tell Branimir had a hard time focusing on what Austin said and Austin wanted it that way.

“Nothing Just remembered something.”

Austin pushed the thought of leaving out of his head. He didn’t have to go for another month and after that, he’d figure out how to get back to Branimir and his farm as often as possible. Long distance relationships were hard on couples, but luckily, he had the money to make it work, even if he had to fly back to Branimir every week.

What did that say about his feelings for the man? They’d only spent time together for the past month or so, and while he knew Branimir better than he did when he arrived, there were still lots of things he didn’t know about the man. 

Branimir grabbed Austin’s shoulders and brought their mouths together, quite effectively stopping Austin from thinking about anything except the feel of Branimir’s thick cock in his hand. 

Their tongues competed for dominace as Branimir pushed Austin up against the cool tiles. He grunted at the coldness on his back, but his chills disappeared when Branimir slid his hands down to grip his ass with strong fingers.

“Oh fuck.” He moaned, arching into Branimir’s solid body. His own grip on Branimir’s cock tightened, but his mind short-circuited at the touch of Branimir’s fingers to his hole.

“You want something,” Branimir murmured, tongue trailing over the curves of Austin’s ear.

“God, yes. I want you inside me. You’re gonna make me feel you for days.” His eyes rolled at the thought of Branimir’s larger than average cock fucking his hole.

Branimir growled low in his throat before pressing closer to Austin and nipping the side of Austin’s neck. Austin exhaled loudly and turned to brace his hands against the wall, tilting his ass out in a blatant offer. He jumped when Branimir slapped his butt.

“Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

Austin rested his forehead on the tiles and closed his eyes, calming his breathing so he didn’t hyperventilate. At what point had his entire focus narrowed down to the shower stall and the man about to fuck him? Nothing else mattered except getting Branimir’s dick in his ass. 

He grunted when a slick finger rubbed over his hole lightly before breaching it. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on relaxing his muscles. Branimir buried his finger as deep as it could go into Austin and they both grunted. Within in minutes, Branimir had four fingers stretching Austin, getting him ready for Branimir’s thick shaft.

“I’m ready, Branimir. I want you inside me right now,” Austin demanded.

Branimir chuckled and eased his fingers out, drawing a mumbled protest from Austin. “Can’t have it both ways, sweetheart. It’d take far more lube for you to be able to deal with all my fingers and my cock. It’d be like me fucking you with my fist.”

Austin almost came as the image of Branimir’s hand buried in his ass popped up in his mind. “Oh my God!”

“Hush, honey.” Branimir soothed Austin by stroking his hand over Austin’s back. “That’s something to think about later. Right now, I want to shove my dick into you as hard as I can until you’re screaming my name.”

“Do it.”

He dropped his head again and shut his eyes, admiring Branimir’s controlled power as his lover thrust slowly, inch by hot inch. He was panting by the time Branimir stopped, his pubic hair scratching Austin’s butt.

“Are you okay?”

Austin thought for a moment, evaluating every atom in his body. Was he okay? He hummed and angled his hips, drawing Branimir in further. Oh yeah, he felt great.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Get moving, stud.”

Branimir froze and Austin wondered what he’d said. He clenched his inner muscles, dragging a groan from Branimir. That was all the man need, Austin guessed, considering how quickly Branimir started fucking his ass. Hard and fast, just like Austin wanted at that moment.

He grunted and jerked as Branimir nailed his gland with each stroke in and out. Stars burst before his eyes when Branimir leaned forward and bit the spot where his neck and shoulder met. 

“Branimir,” Austin screamed.

Without even being touched, Austin came, spilling his cum all over the shower wall and floor. He massaged Branimir’s cock, doing his best to break the man’s control. It worked.

One. Two. On the third deep shove inside, Branimir froze and shouted Austin’s name while filling the condom he wore. His hands gripped Austin’s hips, leaving behind bruises, but Austin didn’t care. He barely acknowledged it when Branimir slid out and somehow managed to get them cleaned up, out of the shower, and into bed without a mishap, considering how useless Austin was.

They snuggled together under the blankets in Branimir’s bed and Austin thought about how sexy Branimir made him, but also how much love he felt in every touch Branimir gave him. It was crazy of course, because no one falls in love so quickly. Austin sighed and wiggled to get closer to Branimir. He’d worry about all that in the morning. Right then, he wanted to sleep in the arms of his lover and absorb his warmth.

Hope you enjoyed the excerpt, and keep The Longest Stride in mind at the end of the month.
Thanks again, Sara, for letting me stop by. If anyone wants to check out my other books, you can hit my blog, www.tachase.blogspot.com My website is down at the moment because I’m getting a new one designed. Also, if you have any questions, you’re more than welcome to email me at chase.ta at gmail dot com. 

Also, I’m giving away a copy of The Longest Stride to one lucky commenter today. Though you’ll have to wait until it comes out. Or you can pick something from my backlist if you don’t want to wait.

Have a great day, everyone.

Don't forget to comment because there are some great prizes on the Cock and Bull Tour.

Grand Prize: $150 Amazon gift card
2nd: $100 Amazon gift card
3rd: $50 Amazon gift card

81 comments:

nancy said...

TA I haven't read a single one of your books that I didn't love and this one seems to be no exception. Gotta love these hops, they make the insomnia easier to deal with.

Loveless3173 said...

Glad to have been a part of this blog tour! It was fun!

I am so getting The Longest Stride. It sounds wonderful!
Thank you for sharing the excerpt with us! :D

Judi
arella3173_loveless(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa said...

I am a long time fan of yours. I have read so many of your books and always look forward to your new releases.

Thanks to all the authors that participated in the blog tour. I've discovered some great new authors along the way, too. Congratulations and continued success to all of you.

Sad that the tour is over :(

Lisa said...

Oops! Forgot to add my email address.

lkbherring64@gmail.com

marybelle said...

Thank you for the incredible & generous excerpt.

I'll be sorry to see the Blog Tour come to an end.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

TA, I love every one of your books. I can't wait for this one to come out.

Tracy VH
ericvanh@Hotmail.com

LadyBronco said...

I loved this blog story, and I can't wait until it comes out - thank you!

Rebecca
LadyBronco71@msn.com

Joanne said...

TA is a new author for me. Can't wait to read this book. Thanks for participating in the blog tour. It's been fun.

e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

kaytee said...

I love TA's work. I also enjoyed the blog hop since it introduced me to authors I never read before.

Cayce said...

"I’ll still sleep with you, even though you can’t whistle during sex."
lol :D

Thanks for the excerpt, I enjoyed it very much. I love horses, and this sounds like a great story :)

Thanks for this fun hop :)
cayce006 at yahoo dot com

Cinderella said...

I am so very happy getting me some cowboys from my TA!! Whooo yoooo Ta is a very talented writer.
Cinders/Cynthia

crozzy67@nctv.com

LindaC said...

I will always be up to getting me some TA stories. Looking forward to adding The Longest Stride to my ereader.

lincat56@hotmail.com

panalopy said...

The Longest Stride sounds lovely!
Another book for mt TBR pile :)
Thanks
talia628@yahoo.com

Monica said...

Thanks for the excerpt, I love your books and I'm looking forward to the new one. I will definitely head on out to Amber Allure to check it out. Thanks for the blog hop.

monipadron@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read this!

Arthur Caudill said...

When is the movie coming out? I saw a movie once that was about two cowboys and your story kind of reminded me of it. Thanks and good luck with your book.
Arthur. highwayman99c@Aol.com

VThompson said...

I've been on a TA roll recently, can't wait to add this one to my collection!!

Thanks for the except, great way to start my morning!

Vicki
Vthompson182@gmail.com

lisa said...

You are one of my favorite authors so a chance too win one of your books can't be ignored! hot, hot, hot...love the excerpt.
Lisa
Lcochs16@gmail.com

Shaseli said...

I love TA

savannah said...

I can't wait to read The Longest Stride! The excerpt was amazing!

Loved the blog tour thank you for being part of it :)

brandon_savannah@yahoo.com

MsJbelle said...

I have read a few of T.A. chase's books and enjoyed them very much. This one sounds like a winner. Looking forward to reading it.

Satori said...

I am a horse lover, so a book with horses and hot guys sounds amazing. Thanks for the intercept, adding this to my TBR pile.

Satori1977@msn.com

Satori said...

That should be excerpt, not intercept! LOL

Cornelia said...

I loved this excerpt,thank you.

Anne said...

Great excerpt. I enjoyed the whole tour.

acm05atjuno.com

Melinda said...

Can't wait for this to release and see the additions from the blog posts.

Sunflowery said...

This looks like a great book. Thanks!

Beyerlein@ sbcglobal. Net

Tiffany said...

I've been looking forward to this one ever since reading your blog story. I am looking forward to the additions. Thanks for the excerpt.

Tiffany
bubbliemom@gmail.com

booklover0226 said...

DAG, that was a hot excerpt. THank you for heating things up in cold MD!

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

devon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crismarkham said...

LOVE!!! Can't wait to read it!!!

Ivelisse said...

Woohoo can't wait to read the rest of this story, feel like I read it online ages ago lol. Love me some TA :)

devon said...

Loved the excerpt - cant wait to read the book.

Thanks for the blog tour...

got.dragonz@gmail.com

Lasha said...

Is it hot in here! Looking forward to this release (and all the others on the tour!)

Lasha
mslasha @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This looks fun! I'll miss the tour, I had fun...

--Trix (vitajex[at]aol[dot]com)

Eliwrites said...

Loved this!! I am definitely going to have to get this when I can,

Teresa said...

TA you are one of my favorite auto-buy authors and it was a pleasure getting to meet you last year at GRL. I've been a fan of your work for awhile and really look forward to each new release and blog story. I'm really excited to read The Longest Stride because RL got in the way and I only got to read the first bit. Thanks for the except.

Teresa
ta2pires@yahoo.com

Josie said...

I really like the look of this book, thanks for the excerpt, i enjoyed reading it

Chris R said...

Oh, oh..Love the excerpt. Don't have my list of TBB in front of me so I am hoping I don't lose the post it note. :-)

Susan said...

Love your books - this one sounds great also!

susanmik AT gmail DOT com

TerriA said...

I'm sorry I missed so much of this tour.There were so many of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Hello TA.

Love your books and can't wait to read this book..

What a great tour it has been. Thanks to all the authors.

Zeneida
zeneidaypaco@comcast.net

Scarlett said...

looks like a great read

Jason said...

This book looks amazing! I can't wait to read.

Jase
vslavetopassionv(at)aol(dot)com

beginka said...

Some are suckers for kids in m/m romances I'm a sucker for animals. The blurb sounds fantastic.
I'm happy I had a chance to take part in this blog hop and get to know so many interesting authors.

Joan
0401romance AT gmail DOT com

JM Cartwright said...

Hey, there. This book does indeed sound very intriguing. I look forward to reading it. Congrats on the great blog tour - I've been watching the progress around the blogosphere. Great idea!

Juliana said...

So sad the hop is over! I hope I win one of the big prizes, but I wouldn't complain if I won this book ;) ! I really enjoyed this whole blog hop!

OceanAkers@aol.com

Kathryn Merkel said...

Wow, that is one hot excerpt.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Romance Reader Enthusiast said...

Wow, that was one hot read (and that's just the blurb). That excerpt has me hooked on wanting to read the book. Thank you for hosting.
Great way to start the first month to 2012.
lareynolds0316@gmail.com

Anzu said...

This book sounds great, thanks for sharing the excerpt with us!

Anzu

anzumerlinATmailDOTru

Charlie said...

I am excited to read this when it comes out and see what has changed since it was a blog story, and to finally find out the ending. I disappeared from the Internet for awhile and it resulted in me missing the ending of this story. I'm sure it will be amazing because I haven't read anything of yours that I didn't love.

Gardemarin said...

It was a fun blog hop and this is a great finish! ;)

Marin

gardemarin(at)gmx(dot)de

jmills85 said...

Thank you for sharing with us I can't wait to read this book I'll buy your book no matter what they're about because they always turn out to be amazing your a wonderful author thx you

Joanie
J_zam77@yahoo.com

Alicia said...

Great excerpt! I can't wait to read it!
~Alicia
alleycat2468@hotmail.com

Bookwyrm369 said...

I really like TA's books and this sounds like another good one!

smaccall AT comcast.net

Amanda Kleinschmit said...

That was one hot excerpt and I am looking forwards to it coming out.

Kaetrin said...

I had all good intentions of commenting everyday, but life got in the way and I think I only managed about 5. Just as well the internet posts live on and I can catch up later.

Thx for the blog tour everyone. It has introduced me to some new authors. And Thx for today's excerpt TA!

hankts AT internode DOT on DOT net

Kaetrin said...

I had all good intentions of commenting everyday, but life got in the way and I think I only managed about 5. Just as well the internet posts live on and I can catch up later.

Thx for the blog tour everyone. It has introduced me to some new authors. And Thx for today's excerpt TA!

hankts AT internode DOT on DOT net

Sarah said...

I'm a huge fan TA and decided not to read this as your blog story and wait for the book in really looking forward to it

Sarah S

midia said...

The Longest Stride looks great. :)

Midia
midiamuniz@yahoo.com

Foretta said...

Love love TA Chase!!! Always waiting for the next one!!

shoeho said...

Really - I've said it before and I'll say it again, excerpts SUCK!!!! I don't want to wait!!!

I have to say I don't know how I feel about this tour. Lots of good stuff previewed but I think I've pulled half of my hair out in frustration....

Tracy F.

Heli said...

Great book! Can't wait to get it.

pampulakorva (at) yahoo dot com

Collette Nicole said...

The book sounds great! I can't wait for it to come out! I'm sorry to see the blog tour end I found some really interesting authors and books.

NiZaam_Collette@hotmail.com

starshine31277 said...

TA,

I loved this story when it was one of your blog stories so I'm definitely looking forward to reading how things turn out. For course, it's an auto-buy for me so I'll be picking it up once it releases. Thanks for sharing the excerpt with us! :)

Danielle
starshine31277@yahoo.com

Angela said...

This blog tour has been fun :) It's been great getting to know all these new authors.

I love the excerpt to the The Longest Stride and am def. going to get it =D

Angela

Evelyn Molyneaux said...

thanks for the blog hop

evelynmoly@yahoo.com

Kat! said...

Mmmmm....what a wonderfully yummy exerpt. This sounds like another one of your stories that I'll have to read!!!! I wish you'd turn "Allergies", "Wolf's Survival", and "Nowhere Diner" into series. They certainly read like books in a series. They are also my favourite. I just ordered "Voice For The Silent", and "Pestilence". Hope to read them soon.

jm111@mymts.net

Kim D said...

I love the sports series by TA! thanks

swkimbell@yahoo.com

June M. said...

This sounds like a really good story. I am very interested in reading it, I love stories set in Kentucky since that is where I am from. I had a great time with the tour. It definitely helped pass the time when I could not sleep, lol.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Jennifer Dease said...

TA, Another great read. Really love all you books. Keep them coming, please!

This blog tour was really fun. Hope to see more like it.

momsdesk@verizon.net

Diane A said...

This was a great last stop, an excerpt from TA Chase, with the lovely "decoration" along either side of the verbage, what a wonderful way to unwind on a Monday!!!
Thanks for hosting today Sara, TA, thanks for sharing - my first MM book was one of yours and I've been hooked ever since, you are one of my favorite authors!

Thanks to all the authors for the blog tour, it was a great way to spend the first part of January, and I've picked up even more books and more authors to follow along the way!

diall@shaw.ca

Linda K said...

Wonderful excerpt. Will definitely look for it at the end of the month, just as I do the rest of your books.
Thanks so much for the hours of enjoyment you have provided.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the tour

pademe_lee@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

Since I absolutely LOVED your other cowboy-themed books, and the excerpt makes this one sounds yummy, I know I'd be willing to wait...lol

~~Courtney
aunt_cori(at)yahoo.com

Ashley Applebee said...

This sounds like a great read! Its going on my TBB/TBR list for sure!
Thanks for joining the hop!!
Ashley A
ash_app@hotmail.com

Carol B said...

I have read each of TA's books and can't wait for more

carol.byles@yahoo.com

kyreadinggirl said...

Even though I think I'm a little late, I wanted to thank you for the sexy excerpt! I can't wait to see why the one hottie is so scarred! It's been a great blog hop!

Kyreadinggirl
Kyreadinggirl@yahoo.com

nancy said...

WTF is the iphone message I just got from this posting. It's not showing here. Is there no way to block such garbage?

ShirleyAnn said...

Another wonderful excerpt I'm looking forward to reading the book.

ShirleyAnn@speakman40.freeserve.co.uk

Carol L. said...

Well that's certainly on my TRL. I haven't read anything of yours yet but after that excerpt that won't be the case anymore. lol I loved it. Thank for the opportunity to win.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com