Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday with Kage Alan


Welcome to this week's Flash Fiction Friday with Kage Alan. He's been overseas celebrating the Chinese New Year, and now he has to pay for his fun. Read on and see how I torture Kage this week. Check out the other Flashes when you're done with this piece.

Kage watched the sun rise through half closed eyes. He’d been here all night waiting for Pookie to rescue him. He'd tried the door and the window then yelled until his voice was raw. The fire in the grate had died down hours ago, and the chill of the January morning seeped in.

"Find me, damn it," he whispered.

Damn Ninjas! She'd threatened him and won. Who knows what type of crap he'd have to say just to get out of her prison.

Sometime close to noon he heard the commotion below. The door burst open, but it wasn’t his lover.

Oh God, what do I do now?

Does Kage get free? Will he ever make it back to America? Who knows, but while he's away pick up one of his books.

Gaylias: Operation Thunderspell

Agents Nicholas Inker and Anthony Hamilton: one's American, the other is Chinese.  One has the brains, the other the brawn.  And the one thing they share, besides annoying each other, is an arsenal of insults for anyone caught in the crossfire. Enter the League: they're the latest international threat, a terrorist group with an unknown agenda and untraceable funding. Until now... Guided by Debora, their trigger-happy handler, Nicholas and Anthony are assigned to uncover the League's innermost workings.  What they find, however, is completely incidental to their real mission-each is determined to get the last word in, no matter how high the body count. They're two agents, one couple, entrusted with your national security. Let the bickering begin!




22 comments:

Kage Alan said...

Well, I know exactly what I'd...er...he'd do. I'd...he'd...er...most likely do something very shallow and very savory.

Jp Archer said...

LMAO. What a clever way to have people come back for more. Good job Sara. Nice six.

Naomi said...

Yes but I need more. Who was it?? Great flash

BLMorticia said...

LOL That's awesome Sara. I want to know more!

SLira

Jean said...

Well done, you sucked me in quickly and now I'm hanging. I hope you will continue this intriguing story, Sara.

Aimee said...

I think SOMEBODY shouldn't leave the country again anytime soon...if he makes it home!

Love it, Sara! It's a great hook made even better because Kage really is off traipsing in the far East.

Lee Brazil said...

This is awesome, Sara!

Jade said...

So I guess he's not recued yet... What will happen to him now? I would love to know!!
Great post

Kendel Davi said...

Way to go, Sara! I'd love to know who was at the door.

Muffy Wilson said...

That is a great cliffhanger, Sara! If it wan't his lover, it sounds like it's gonna be...:) xo

Lisa Worrall said...

We have to get Kage back! lol Fabulous!

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

Oh Sara, you've latched onto the continuing story ideas for your FFF's. Great, what a wonderful idea, I wish I'd have thought of it. Seriously, I love the visuals you paint, I could feel the cold seeping into my bones. Excellent, maybe we can hook Kage and HER together.

Yvonne Nicolas said...

You just love to leave me hanging. Awesome flash Sara.

Sherri Hayes said...

Sounds like he crossed the wrong person. Hopefully it isn't as bad as he fears.

ERP said...

LOL Great post Sara

So, come on, tell us what happens!

Rolling Muse In The Roses said...

That was awesome Sara! Def had me hooked. Wonder what happened to him? ;-)

Bonni S. said...

I need to know who it was. Tell us more. Great post!

Havan said...

Lesson learned - do not mess with Sara! roflmao...nice! Loved it!

VenusBookluvr said...

Great job of hooking me! Wonderful FFF.

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

I'm so curious about Pookie. Nice job!

Luna Ella Aldora said...

and then what?? That's quite a cliffhanger, Sara! Safe travels, Kage.

gemma parkes said...

Great flash! Love the cliff hanger!