Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

David Beckham in all of his glory

Though I live five miles from a soccer stadium where they play professional soccer, I have yet to see David Beckham in all his glory on the field. Since I love the game so much, I will call it by it's proper name from here on out in this post, football.

Football is an amazingly wonderful sport. I love watching football. I seriously love watching professional football. American football like the super bowl, not so much, but real football, oh baby, yeah.

So you can imagine how pleased I was to see David Beckham during the super bowl, and boy did I get an eyeful. His tat's were beautiful and his body, so hot. Then again, he is a super star for one of the most athletic sports known to man. So I give you David Beckham in all of his glory.






I hope you enjoy the David Beckham Yum Fest!

9 comments:

Chapter by Chapter said...

*sigh* He is just so yum...

Anonymous said...

The women of America thank you for doing so...

Sara York said...

He is YUM, and the women of America really, really thank Mr. Beckham for showing some skin!

Alexa said...

OMG, he is so hot! I also love watching football/soccer and it dos have some VERY hot guys!

Kayelle Allen said...

What game was that again? I got a bit distracted... ^_^

Sara York said...

Alexa, since I live so close to the stadium I can go watch practice. OMG they are so beautiful.

Kayelle, I know. Very distracting.

gemma parkes said...

So pleased you like our national sport! Personally l like watching the sexy Italian men play, so hot! Big babies with the ball though! Great pictures!

Sara York said...

They are rather nice Gemma. Love Italians too!

Sarah Mäkelä said...

Oh man... I love soccer... ahem... football A LOT too. *grins* And I especially love David Beckham! Thank you so much for this post.