Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday with Chris Quinton


Each week me a a few other writers take a photo and write a 100 word story about that picture. I hope you enjoy todays Flash. Huge thanks to Chris Quinton for being my guest today. She's been a great sport and had no idea what I would write. I hope you enjoy todays FFF. If you would like to see more Flashes click here.


Chris hated that Mike glared at her. She couldn't help it if Rick enjoyed her company. They weren't dating, just good friends, but Mike didn't understand.

"Is he still glaring at us?" Chris asked.

"Yes, I wish he would just ask me out," Rick said.

"Maybe you should spill your drink on my lap."

"No way, I'd look like a jerk," Rick said.

"Fine, but don’t excpect him to ask you out unless you show some interest.”

Chris giggled then tipped her drink into Rick’s lap, he yelped.

“What in the world?”

Mike jumped up, rushing around to Rick, shooting Chris an evil look. She smiled to herself, glad that she’d thrown Rick and Mike together. Mission accomplished.


I hope you enjoyed the flash. Now that Chris has Rick and Mike together take a look at Fox Hunt.
For more FFF's click here.

Fox Hunt

Robert Rees, full-time librarian, part-time art restorer, is called in to finish a commission when his father goes into hospital – a pair of Elizabethan portraits on oak panelling, Adam Courtney and Ann Darcy. Trouble is, there’s more interest in the paintings than Rob ever bargained for; a lot of people want to get their hands on such priceless treasures, and they’re not always particular about their methods. Just as well he’s got his brother’s mysterious friend Fox on hand to look out for him, then, isn’t it? Or, for that matter … is it?

Purchase Fox Hunt

11 comments:

Naomi said...

It's one way to get him out of his trousers lol. I love it.

ERP said...

You mean Rick and Mike together, right, Sara? (At the end?) I had to re-read it. I thought Chris was the chic?

Otherwise, Loved it!

C R Guiliano said...

lol, loved it!!

Benjamin Tiberius Russell said...

Hmm, so do Rick and Mike head off someplace to do something about those wet pants? Hmmm, maybe he can blow dry them.

Ms. Chris is a good friend, but where is her date or is a free agent?

Well done Ms. Sarah

Davee said...

Oh, the old spill the drink routine. works every time!

Kendel Davi said...

Beware of the shrinkage but I'm sure a warm mouth would fix that. Nice Flash, Sara!

gemma parkes said...

Oh dear, he'll need to get out of thoses wet things fast! Great post!

Chris Power said...

Hee! This is great! And I'm always happy to make sure two hot guys get together.

I'm sorry I've been MIA - deadlines and RL issues are a perpetual bloody nuisance.

PS - ignore the Chris Power ID, Google has decided to merge my accounts, damn them.

Rolling Muse In The Roses said...

Damn that was good, and nice twist at the end. Wonder what will happen now? ;-)

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Awesome post, but I don't think this is a 100 words. ^_^ Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater... LOL!

Lisa Worrall said...

Very nice