Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Brief's: Will Mike Submit?



Hello and welcome to my second edition of Wednesday Briefs! I'm continuing on with Paulo and Mike's story. If you didn't catch it, click here and see where Mike and Paulo started their story.

Wednesday Brief's is flash fiction that will make you smile, make you laugh, make you cry, or even make you horny! This week, we had these prompts: Use food in an erotic manner or, Use: Sims, emu and gratuity  or "I got records on my fingers and I just can't stop" or use some sort of dance. For myself, I chose Sims, emu and gratuity.

Don't forget to check out the other Wednesday Briefers.

AJ Jarrett   m/m
Nephylim    m/m
LM Brown   m/m
RCDonitz   m/f
Scarlett Knight    m/f
Lily Sawyer    m/m


And now I give you the continuing story of Mike's Way


Paulo arched his back and wiggled his hips. It had been ages since he’d been touched this way. Panic set in as he thought about the night he’d had. He was hot and sweaty, almost as smelly as he would be if he worked all day out in the sun on his grandfather’s emu farm. Four fights and six spilled drinks all conspired to make him disgusting to Mike.

He placed his hand on Mike’s chest and pushed. The confusion in Mike’s eyes made Paulo’s heart melt and he almost relented.

“Mike, I’m dirty. Tonight was hell. I need to shower first.”

The pinch of Mike’s brow smoothed out and he smiled, pulling Paulo into a tight hug, rubbing his hands over Paulo’s back.

“It was a rough night. My place is around the corner.” Mike pulled away and gazed into Paulo’s eyes. “I swear, I’ll behave if you come over. I won't do anything you don't want.”

“What if I don’t want you to behave?” Paulo asked.

Mike’s eyes widened. He pulled Paulo close for another rough kiss. Paulo skimmed his hand down Mike’s back, resting it on the curve of his ass. Mike moaned and pressed in closer. They weren’t going to make it to Mike’s place if they kept this up. Again, Paulo pushed Mike away.

“I have to finish mopping. Go clean the bar, or I’ll never get done.”

“Mmm, are you bossing me around?”

For a moment Paulo worried that he’d offended Mike, but the smile on Mike's face told a different story. Paulo may not have been the aggressor in their first kiss, but he suspected Mike wouldn’t mind him playing dominant in the bedroom.

Paulo kept an eye on Mike as he finished the task, all the while thinking about restraints and how he would love to tie Mike up. His cock throbbed at the prospect of having Mike ass in the air, his hands bound, and his mouth gagged so he couldn’t say a word. Of course Paulo would make Mike pick a safe signal.

“You all done?” Mike asked as Paulo pushed the mop bucket towards the maintenance closet.

“Sim,”

“Sims? What does that have to do with anything?”

“No, sim, it means yes in my country. Oh, and I need to pick up my gratuity.”

“You mean tips?” Mike asked.

“Yes, tips. I always forget that word.” Paulo wished he had a better understanding of the English language, but he already understood so much more than when he’d first arrived. He put away the cleaning supplies, locking the back door and checking the bathrooms while Mike grabbed the rest of the tip money.

It felt a little strange walking out with Mike, usually the bartender stayed behind, but tonight Paulo followed him out the front door. The air was hot, almost stifling as they walked hand in hand down the street. There were no cars trolling the town, everyone was done for the night with the bars closed and respectable businesses not opening for a few more hours. It was safe to show their affection.

“Just another block and we’ll be there,” Mike said.

Paulo’s heart thumped wildly the closer they got to Mike’s place. Did he have the courage to ask for what he really wanted?

They stopped at a green door, one that Paulo had noticed before on his walks to work. Mike didn’t move for a moment, his gaze downcast. When he finally lifted his head and their eyes met, Paulo’s breath caught in his throat and his dick grew hard. The vulnerability and innocence he saw in Mike’s soul made Paulo want to protect this man and dominate him. Few understood the true nature of a dominant. Some were in the lifestyle to abuse others, their sick and twisted minds getting off on pain, but domination over another was so much more than pain. When a true Dom found a willing sub, poetry could be written about their relationship.

“I want you to know, I’ve been watching you for the last few weeks. I didn’t think you would ever make a move to kiss me. I’m not usually that forward, but I couldn’t help myself,” Mike said.

Paulo stepped closer to Mike, this time taking the upper hand and pinning him against the door. Mike’s eyes grew big, and he swallowed, his Adam’s apple bobbing attractively. Paulo stuck out his tongue and slid it along the length of Mike’s neck, eliciting a groan from deep in Mike’s chest.

“Open the door. I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want me to. Let's shower, then I'll tell you what I desire,” Paulo whispered.

Paulo felt the shiver snake its way down Mike’s body as he fumbled for his keys. He was tired after a long shift at the bar, but he wasn’t too tired to take Mike and show him a new type of bliss.

4 comments:

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

This is getting hot, can't wait to see more. I love the explanation of the Dom relationship, although normally I don't real D/S stuff, but this seems very romantic rather than brutish.

AJ said...

OH my goodness, that was hot. Cant wait for more!

Sara York said...

Glad you liked it, AJ and Julie. I think Mike will have to get it in the end very soon.

Julie, sadly there are too many people who don't look at the caring aspect of the D/s relationship. They see the whips and paddles and that's all. There is so much more to D/s.

M-C. Houle said...

That was a promising beginning, it's a good thing that next Wednesday is soon...