Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Illegal Liaisons part 3

Each week a few of us writers get together and write 100 words on a photo. Today I bring you Illegal Liaisons part 3. I swear I'm writing this book in the next 6 months. View part 2.


The raid on New Houston hadn't gone well. Cam injured his ankle, now Mark would fight alone. Mark, gazed in Cam's eyes, seeing the love, he couldn't disappoint. Cam's sister, his only sister, had been spirited away by the Imperium, and forced into a breeding program. At least they thought she was being held here.

A rival group, the Enlightened, has planned their attack at the same time his Freedom Fighters had moved. All shot to hell. People died, not at all what the FF's stood for.

“Don’t do anything stupid,” Cam whispered before he fell back onto the bed of leaves.


For more Flashes, visit here.

13 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Oh, what a treat that was!! An injury?! That never crossed my durty mind, but it works soooooooooooo well with this picture and you did a fabulous job. Nearly a whole story, most certainly a cliffhanger, in a mere 100 words. Fabulous!:) xo

Lee Brazil said...

Great post, Sara! You're going to keep addign to this, right? We need to know!

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

OOH very nice! I loved it! Great FFF!

S. J. Maylee said...

Yes,please add on to it, I'd like to read more for sure

Sara York said...

I'm writing a book, probably a behemoth based on the scenes I've already written. I've got multiple main characters, already 10 sets of MC's. My brain needs to take a break.

Bonni S. said...

I want to know if he tries anything stupid. SO yes please tell us more. Excellent FFF!

Naomi said...

You definitely need to carry on with this. It was a great flasher with the hint of action and injury. There is a great story lurking here. Well done.

Sancre Darling aka S.E. Darling said...

Sara, this one was unusual. You are writing a book here. I had to read the others. this was a great scene. I felt the urgency, need, and concern.

C R Guiliano said...

Love the way you take the picture prompt and incorporate it into the next scene of your story. I'll have to go back and catch up with the others. Great post!!

Lisa Worrall said...

Absolutely love it! So much information in so few words - Brilliant!

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Great Flasher! I want more!

BLMorticia said...

This is very intriguing Sara!

Loved it!

:D

SLira

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Ooo, this left me wanting more. I loved how the scene played out.