Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Men of May Blog Hop. Guess Who - David Beckham


I have to give thanks to the awesome Sharita for setting up this hop. I love men, so let's get started on one man I love.

My oh my, the men of May. Men, always my favorite topic and it looks like many of you favor Beckham. Yes, the David Beckham is a favorite of yours and you love him just like I do. He is rather special and his birthday just passed, May 2. So yes, The Beckham is now 37 years old but he still looks fine. How did David Beckham celebrate his birthday? With his family of course. 

So what make David Beckham so awesome? He's the full package. Athletic, good looking, kind, nice to others, intelligent, and generous. Who wouldn't like him? So enjoy The Beckham and remember to visit my other blog hop participants. I'm giving away an ebook copy of Not That Type of Guy and a $10 gift certificate to Amazon if you comment on the post during the hop, May 4-6, you will be entered for a chance to win.

Read the first chapter of Torn to Shreds here, Selling It here, and Working It Out here. Comment below and tell me what you love about Beckham and don't forget to leave your email address so I can get your prize to you.

If you love Angel and Demon stories, Fire and Ice comes out on Monday. How can an angel win the woman of his heart when he’s trapped in a demon’s body? Read Fire and Ice and find out.











Visit other hop participants

Michael Mandrake   http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com
Dawns Reading Nook   http://dawnsreadingnook.blogspot.com
Wendy & Mollie Books   http://www.wendysmithbooks.com
Kiki Howell Authors by Authors   http://authorsbyauthors.blogspot.com
Kharisma Rhayne   http://kharismarhayne.com
Patricia Logan Naughty Passions   http://naughtypassions.blogspot.com
Hayley B. James   http://hayleybjames.com
Blood, Lust, and Erotica   http://vampiriquedezire.blogspot.com/
Tara Lain Erotic Romance   http://taralain.blogspot.com
Christopher Craven   http://cravenheat.blogspot.com
The Naughty Pages of Phoenix   http://www.naughtypagesofphoenix.blogspot.com/
Talon PS   http://talon-ps.com/
Brandie Buckwine   http://brandiebuckwine.com/blog/


25 comments:

Kassandra said...

Who could possibly turn away from such a full package deal as Beckham? Such a gorgeous man inside and out.

sionedkla@gmail.com

Lyra L7 said...

It doesn't hurt that he has that certain badboy look. ;)
Although to be fair Jake Gyllenhaal isn't bad either or Jude Law. ^.^

lyra dot lucky7 gmail dot com

Yvette said...

I adore the fact that he is a family man!
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Becky Black said...

I love David Beckham - and his missus. Okay, she's a bit of a miserable face, but I can't fault anyone who seems to prefer to spend time with their kids rather than swanning around at parties and stuff every night. The fact they've never sold their privacy/souls to Hello and its ilk is good too.

David Beckham just seems like a genuinely nice guy. Read a story not long back of a guy who'd broken down in his car, was stuck at the side on a busy road, and someone stopped to make sure he was okay and if he needed any help, and it was - guess who - David Beckham. He didn't have to do that, but that's just the kind of guy he is. :)

He's not perfect of course, but I've got a lot of respect for him. And of course, he's hawt! :D

Crissy said...

You mean besides the obvious??? He's such a good dad. I always find a dedicated father sexy.

morris.crissy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beckham was on Sesame Street once, which is always a big plus in my book. Thanks for the giveaway!

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

ilona said...

I've never been into Beckham much but those pics might make me change my mind :D

ilona
felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

Juliana said...

He is a very yummy man! Especially sweaty on the soccer field!
OceanAkers(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Not a big footie fan but Becks has done well for himself - his public speaking and marketing have improved no end, got to admire that. And he doesn't seem to mind poking fun at himself.
Suze
Littlesuze@hotmail.com

StacieD said...

When I go to London I always go to Selfridges department store. On my last trip a few years ago, David Beckham was there signing photos while promoting his Calvin Klein underwear. The line of fans went around the block. I totally get his appeal. Yum

geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com

Siobhan Kinkade said...

Seriously...what's not to love?! The man is awesome in all sorts of ways.

Gorgeous pics! :)

siobhan(dot)kinkade(at)gmail(dot)com

Catherine Lee said...

Yowsa...I'm lovin' the MANCANDY Hop. The Beckham is Yum!

catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

g8torgrrl said...

Okay, I could wax poetic about all of his charms, his loving heart... but really? I love Becks just for his good golly miss molly good looks. Call me superficial if you like. I stand by my words. LOL

Renald said...

I Love the David, Who doesn't.;-) DebP
r.d1@myfairpoint.net

mimirose41209 said...

Oh Beckham ... what a hottie! Thanks for participating in the hop. I love finding new authors to add to my TBR list.

mimirose41209 at hotmail dot com

Lisa said...

He's definitely hot, but he's also a great dad. I find that very sexy.

Thanks for the giveaway!

lkbherring64(at)gmail(dot)com

Donya Lynne said...

Looking forward to reading Fire and Ice. I think the story sounds lovely and intriguing. :)

Mel Bourn said...

Love Beckham!! So gorgeous!!
mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

Susan W. said...

Beckham is nice to look at but it's his family side that's most attractive.
suz2(at)cox(dot)net

booklover0226 said...

David Beckham has really grown on me the past few years. He seems to be so down to earth, always has a smile on his face, and seems to be a dedicated father.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Shadow said...

Beckham is definitely a good looker! :)
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

bn100 said...

I like his personality.

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

JoAnna said...

I haven't really been into Beckham but his pictures were nice to look at. :)

beckerjo at verizon dot net

PaParanormalFan said...

WoooooHooooo Beckham is such a Hottie...but I have a thing for those Tattoos & that BadBoy LQQk he has...but still the sensitive type being a Great Father.

Oh & WOW, I just LOVE those New Commercials that he's doing!!!!

Take care & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

Sara York said...

I want to congratulate Crissy. She won the prize!