Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love and A Hop Texas Twist Style

Welcome to the TRR Hop. This hop will run from the 27th to the end of the 30th.

I loved writing Texas Twist. All of the Texas Soul series have been special to me. I've written this series as a thank you to my readers, making each book only .99 so none of my fans would have to do without. In the third book the characters have reached their stride and are ready to play. Nothing is simple at Crazy Hills and it shows.



Life at Crazy Hills has become crazier, and the cowboys are misbehaving. Their worlds are turned upside down as lust leads them to places they never thought they would go.

For Erick McTavish, meeting the handsome young cowboy, Sterling White, is the first sign he may be able to put the pain and the flashbacks from his brutal abduction behind him for good. Too bad Sterling doesn’t seem to return those feelings.

Determined to remain straight, Sterling hates the walking, talking temptation that is Erick, yet he can’t seem to stop his desire to experience his first kiss with a man, but not just any man, only Erick will do. The tattered remains of Sterling’s denial are stripped away when fate steps in and wickedly hot passion ignites between the pair, leaving Sterling unable to imagine a life without Erick.

Meanwhile, the bonds of friendship between Gresh, Connor, Lane, and Riley are tested when dark desire leads them down a dangerous path twisting their relationship to the max, leaving all four men wondering if any relationship is possible after betrayal.

Purchase Texas Twist Amazon ARe B&N

I'll be giving away a copy of Texas Twist to one lucky commenter. (Pssst, I have other books so if you already own Texas Twist I can get you a copy of something else. Comment and we'll work it out if you win!)

Remember to visit TRR for the next blog in the hop.

The Romance Reviews GLBT Madness Hop



31 comments:

laurie said...

i love your texas series...i have read every book thus far!

parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

Buffy Kennedy said...

I love sexy cowboys, looking forward to it!

Buffy Kennedy
buffykennedy[at]gmail[dot]com

KimberlyFDR said...

Thanks for taking part in the hop!

kimberlyFDR@yahoo.com

Kerry Sullivan said...

wow I so will have to this and the other books in this series to my TBR pile.

musings-of-a-bookworm@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I love you texas series

halliday.sally@yahoo.co.uk

Sharon Stogner said...

love me some cowboy angst :) thanks!
sstogner1 at gmail dot com

Jean MP said...

Love reading about sexy cowboys.
Thanks for the giveaway.
skpetal at hotmail dot com

Kathy said...

How did I miss a cowboy series?? Thank you for the giveaway.

kbranfield@gmail.com

Avalie said...

A cowboy book - yes please!

avaliereads(at)aol(dot)com

Donna said...

I've read some of B.A. Tortuga's cowboys and love them. Must check out these.

This Blog Hop is introducing me to so many "new to me" authors and their work

1_trouble at msn dot com

Cathy Brockman said...

Texas twist is amazing!! Love them all you got me hooked on cowboys!!

SheriV said...

Love cowboys. Definitely will be checking you out.

smurfettev AT gmail DOT com

Tina said...

That cover is so hot!
tmadamski(at)msn(dot)com

Urb said...

My sister lives in Texas, and it is a fascinating country! Thanks for joining the hop!

brendurbanist AT gmail DOT com

susanmp said...

OMG I have not read this series but after reading this, I am heading right over to Amazon and looking into them!!

susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

Loveless3173 said...

Hehe... thanks so much for the opportunity to win!!
Ah, and I sure am loving this series!! \^o^/

Judi
arella3173_loveless(at)yahoo(dot)com

Michelle said...

I love these books...please count me in for Texas Twist. Thank you, Michelle chellebee66(at)gmail(dot)com

Emily said...

This sounds like an interesting series, can't wait to read it!

tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anne said...

Gay cowboys, excellent!

acm05atjuno.com

Anonymous said...

Oooh cowboys! One more series to add to the buy list!

Littlesuze at hotmail dot com

Chris R said...

Love cowboys!

jrobe 10689 at aol com

Cornelia said...

I love cowboys,have Texas Twist.
cvsimpkins@msn.com

Yvette said...

I love the Texas Series..I have them all!
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Dannyfiredragon said...

Please count me in. Love these hops, because its a great way to discover new books and authors.

Dannyfiredragon@aol.com

booklover0226 said...

This series is new to me. I look forward in reading it.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Erica Pike said...

Hi Sara! I was checking out the e-book store in Iceland. They don't have a whole lot of m/m titles, but they do have your Working it Out ^.^ I was super excited to see it.

Erica
eripike at gmail dot com

nancy said...

Please count me in. I need it in pdf.

Shadow said...

This sounds great!! Id love to read it! Thanks for sharing and for the great giveaway!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Kassandra said...

I have a soft spot for cowboys! Will have to check your series out!

Kassandra
sionedkla@gmail.com

Joanne said...

I love cowboys. This book sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

PaParanormalFan Renee said...

Hello Sara,

Thank you for taking part in this Great Blog Hop, I'm a BIG Fan of your writing & would be thrilled with the Gift of of of your Books.

Take Care & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com