Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Fanfic for charity

It's Fanfic time. That's right. If you have Fanfic of any of my stories it's time to show them off. Let's have a little fun for a good cause. I'll give $10 for each story submitted to my blog by August 1 2014 up to $200 to The Center on Halsted in celebration of Colorado Flames With A Texas Twist, the next book of the Colorado Heart series. This is also in celebration of GRL being in Chicago this year. The Center on Halsted's mission is to advances community and secures the health and well-being of the LGBTQ people of Chicagoland. So get to writing and have some fun.


Email me with the story at sara @ sarayork (dot) com and it will be featured here on my blog. You do have a while because Colorado

I want to thank Fab Book Club for giving me this idea by doing a fanfic of two characters from Colorado Fire.

No comments: